Wednesday 12 November 2014

SO MUCH FEMALE TALENT IN THE RAINBOW NATION(AFRICA)

I think that all the people who  have seen my blog know all about me and my limit of craziness. In case you haven't been on this blog before I am Marzia. I am 13 years old and I am a music crazed teenager. I am completely crazy and I love hanging out with my friends(Tarynn, Nina and Tamzyn) and fashion.
I was at home and I was thinking about African musical artists so I decided to research it.
Since I am a female musician I did it on females.

Number 10:Zamajobe


Zamajobe is a South African singer in this list. She was born in Frankfort but raised in Vosloorus. She started singing from the age of nine in the local choir. She started out as a gospel artist but later on became popular as a soulful jazzy singer in the country. Her single "magic" was an international hit solo performance.
 

Number 9:Lira

This South African voice has had an awesome 2009 because Of her winning multiple music awards. She won 4 awards in the South African Music awards. Her magical voice also earned her a bunch of nominations for the Cannel O awards. She earned international fame for "FEEL GOOD" her best selling song in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment