Saturday 19 April 2014

BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina and I went to a disco last week and the theme was GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone knew that he stole the theme from our disco but none of them said a word.
Nina and I are going to be crazy busy this week trying to make our party way better than his.
Which will be easy enough because his party sucked. On the invitation it said it was a disco but when we got there his sister invited all of her snobby friends.Plus we found out that his party had the same theme as ours but we gave or invitations out before he did so in other words he stole the theme.He said it was a disco but at 9:00pm almost everyone started swimming and the gross thing about it was that they were wearing Chad and his sisters bathing costumes that is like wearing someones UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that I have a pool at my house and I am worried that people will want to swim. The only thing I can count on is the weather.The day can be warm but the night MUST be cold so no one will want to swim and even if it isn't cold then my dad won't let them swim because he is worried about what the children's parents will say, plus the house will get wet and he'll be the one cleaning it.
This is what his party looked like
 
 This is what ours is going to look like  

1 comment:

  1. So true. Our is going to be some much better then Chads

    ReplyDelete