Tuesday 29 April 2014

PARTY ANIMAL

The party was awesome.Nina and Amy slept over at my house because it ended at 11:30.Which was cool but we went to sleep at 1:30. We woke up at 7:00 because Nina woke us up and my dad started baking so we had 6 and a half hours of sleep.We didn't do much the next day but we stayed in our pajamas till 4:pm.I also went to Amy's house for the evening because my parents went to a party in town.The strange thing was that even though we were so tired we stayed up till 12:00pm when my parents came to fetch me and my brother.I didn't worry about not having enough sleep because I caught up on the sleep that I lost the next morning I woke up at 10:30am.

As for the party itself all I can say it was epic. Nina came to my house at noon and we got to work.We washed the chairs,made the butterflies for the cupcakes,blew up the balloons,made the cupcakes and set up a cool photo booth so that when people come we could dress them in these weird costumes and glow sticks and take some snaptastic pics.
The DJ popped up at 6:00pm to set up.In the night he played the song selfie and all you can hear is our high pitched voices screaming on our highest volume.

maxresdefault.jpgspongebob_is_bored_____gif__by_pokemon_chick_1-d4bt1vd.gif
SKULL
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow
Neon JewelryPajamas for this hot season? No way.859709482125_cover.255x255-75.jpgWedding Cake with Fresh Flowers.The presents that Nina got were cool we got mostly cash and jewelry.I got more presents than her because the DJ's girlfriends son only knows me and my cousins gave me a present.Here are my presents.Average length of a Reptile Show: 1-1.5 hrs    NEON jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment